- Visit https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/ to:
- Check your voter registration status
- Find your polling place
- Check your absentee ballot application and ballot status
- View your sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Find your early voting locations
- Find your elected officials
- Apply for an absentee ballot
Would you like to vote by mail?
- A voter who requests an absentee ballot by mail is not required to provide a reason why he or she is voting absentee.
- Request an absentee ballot or download a printable absentee ballot application from the Secretary of State’s website.
- Absentee ballot requests can be made as early as 180 days prior to an election.
Need to register to vote or change your address?
- Download a voter registration application on the Secretary of State’s website here.
- To register to vote in Georgia, you must be a citizen of the United States; a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote; and at least 17 ½ years of age.
- To register, you must fill out and submit a voter registration application on the MVP page.
- You may also obtain voter registration forms from your county board of registrars’ office.
- Voters can also register through the Department of Driver Services when renewing or applying for driver’s license or ID.
Would you like to host a Voter Registration Drive?
To host a voter registration drive in your area, contact your local County Chair. If there’s no county party in your area, why not start one? For more info on starting a county party or setting up a voter registration drive in counties without parties, please contact the CCDC chair at email@example.com.