“Nothing in life is more liberating than to fight for a cause larger than yourself, something that encompasses you but is not defined by your existence alone.” – the late Senator John McCain
Thank you for your vote of confidence in electing me to be your next Fayette Democratic Committee chair. How could I not accept the privilege of serving you? It is for the many Fayette democrats that have campaigned in this county before us, and for the ones who DARED to believe in a cause larger than themselves. I see us as needing to be here representing a strong collective force of Fayette democrats for all future candidates that will need us when they come through our doors.
As an active member of the organization for the past 15 years, starting out as a School Board candidate in 1998, it would be my pleasure to continue the phenomenal progress and growth that the current administration has generated thus far in Fayette County:
- Continue to strengthen our internal organizational structure and operations
- To expand our reach into diverse communities for broader inclusion
- Continue to increase our exposure and excitement within our community
- Continue to encourage involvement and cohesiveness within our organization
- Continue to seek out, develop and assist in funding campaigns of future political leaders
“I never lose. I either win or I learn.” – Nelson Mandela
We as Fayette Democrats never lose …… together we keep trying and we win or we learn to win! I hope that I can carry you on this two-year journey with us.